Title:Content writer (VOLUNTEER)
Location:Yerevan, Kajaznuni street, Yerevan
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:DNA NGO is looking for a creative content writer VOLUNTEER to join our Global Initiative.
Targeting volunteer time: 10 hours per week.
You will get:
- Ability to impact social entrepreneurship in Armenia and Europe.
- Personal development and leadership training.
- Opportunity for all expenses paid trips to Europe for personal development and cultural exchange.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and is an experienced content writer, who will work closely with other members of the communications group to write and edit copy on multiple channels including content for digital channels; the website, the blog.
- Copywriting, creativity, and brand adherence
- Supporting the content writers to draft, edit and proof-read a range of fundraising materials, translating complex issues into clear, concise, persuasive copy, both online and off-line,
- Working to create communications planner to ensure that all materials they produce are on schedule, to brief and to budget,
- Helping the team to develop concepts and messaging DNA core values.
Address: Kajaznuni street, Yerevan