Location:Yerevan, Exbayrutyan St, Shengavit, Yerevan
Duration:LongTerm, with 3 months of probation period
Start Date: 15 Sep 2019
Deadline: 31 Aug 2019
Salary Range: SALARY FROM 450.000 TO 700.000 AMD
Description:The company is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; honors diploma, MBA or MA is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting/ tax field;
- Good knowledge of the accounting and tax legislation;
- Good knowledge of accounting software, preferably Armenian Software;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Opportunity to work full-time;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Responsible for monthly processing of accounting data and bookkeeping;
- Provide assistance in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual tax and statistic reports;
- Prepare payroll calculations;
- Perform other job-related duties of a member of the internal finance team, as assigned.
Address: Exbayrutyan St, Shengavit, Yerevan