Title:Senior Php Developer
Location:Yerevan, Hakob Hakobyan 3/2
Duration:Long term with probation period
Deadline: 01 Aug 2019
Salary Range: SALARY FROM 450.000 TO 700.000 AMD
Description:InScope LLC is looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience.
- 5+ years of experience with OOP (object-oriented programming)
- 2+ years of experience with one or more PHP Frameworks such as Zend, Laravel or Symphony.
- 5+ years of experience working with a relational database, preferably MySQL.
- Experience with web services concepts (REST, XML, JSON)
– Strong understanding of RESTful API principles
- Integration with APIs and oAuth
- Strong knowledge of front end technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, Template engines, Front-end frameworks)
- Experience working/developing on a Linux environment.
- Experience in using GIT as version control
- Strong debugging skills with ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code.
- Amazon Web Services as SaaS platform (EC2, S3, ElastiCache, RDS)
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews
- Full lifecycle software development.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Writing code for primary application.
- Preparing application for live environment.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks.
- Documenting technical specifications.
- Write the application according to specifications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
Address: Hakob Hakobyan 3/2