Title:Call Center Specialist
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Ucom is seeking a successful candidate who will provide the Company's information in an efficient and timely manner.
* Bachelor's degree;
* 1-2 years of work experience in the Welcoming Staff or Help Line is preferable;
* MS Office and Internet navigation skills;
* Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
* Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus;
* Excellent oral expression skills;
* Ability to listen.
* Provide general information (offers, services, tariff plans, promotion, etc.); reply to balance and invoice queries; provide technical assistance to customers;
* Update the customer database during customer contacts;
* Fix customer problems at the first contact and transfer non-resolved problems as complaints to the Troubleshooting Supervisor;
* Inform customers about new offers and services;
* Inform customers about the complaint status and resolution;
* Carry out the satisfaction inquiry campaign established by the Quality Team;
* Apply retention and customer loyalty during all contacts;
* Carry out retention and loyalty campaigns established by the Retention and Loyalty Team.