Title:HVAC Project Manager
Location:Yerevan, Adontsi St., 10 Building
Deadline: 06 Jun 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Optimum Energy LLC is looking for a HVAC Project Manager to join its team to plan, organize, direct and coordinate the preparation and execution of HVAC project design and overall project elements while meeting cost, quality, equipment utilization and safety objectives.
* 5 years of experience as a HVAC Project Manager;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Outstanding organizational skills;
* Ability to effectively work well with clients, office staff, sub-contractors and vendors;
* Outstanding time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/ or Revit;
* Effective problem-solving skills;
* Knowledge of technical English and Russian languages.
* Manage testing and inspection records, permits, and occupancy notifications;
* Organize, file, and track all project coordination and correspondence;
* Calculate, design HVAC systems;
* Review, formalize, and approve documentation for the successful tracking of projects, including submittals, schedules, schedule of values, billings, requests for information, requests for change orders, change orders, project start-up and close out;
* Manage all manpower requirements for projects;
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations;
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Address: Adontsi St., 10 Building