Title:Mobile QA Engineer
Location:Yerevan, Komitas 54V, 5th floor
Deadline: 07 Jun 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:VOLO is looking for an experienced and result-oriented professional to fulfill the position of Mobile QA Engineer working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent;
* Strong knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
* At least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance;
* Experience in mobile applications testing;
* Knowledge of QA and SDLC processes;
* Hands-on experience with Agile related frameworks and tools like JIRA and code management tools like GitHub;
* Experience with mobile testing frameworks/tools such as Appium on native IOS and Android devices;
* Experience with scripting languages is a plus;
* Fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Communicate with clients and understand QA processes to align with business requirements;
* Set up test environments, execute tests, document results and work with the development team to reproduce and resolve bugs;
* Develop Regression, Feature, Scale, Performance test suites for mobile applications;
* Driving mobile test automation and manual testing to ensure high quality mobile application delivery;
* Responsible for defect tracking and bug reporting;
* Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
* Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed;
* Report QA status and document results;
* Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor