Title:Software Test Automation Engineer
Location:Yerevan, 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.
Deadline: 29 May 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
The incumbent will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our products high quality. The QA technician plays an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
* BS in Computer Science or a related field;
* 2 + years of experience as QA Automation Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
* Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
* Ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
* Experience in web, mobile and desktop applications testing;
* Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
* Willingness to travel.
* Understand QA processes to align with business requirements to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
* Work independently to plan, schedule and execute automated software tests;
* Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites using the most advanced technologies in the field.
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
* Be proactive and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
* Schedule, organize and accomplish tasks within deadlines.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.