Title:Technical Support Specialist
Deadline: 20 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Ucom is seeking for a successful candidate who will be providing technical support and client care and associated services to the company's customers in efficient and timely manners.
* University degree (in progress of study is acceptable)
* Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
* Basic understanding of the following protocols; IPv4, TCP/UDP, DHCP & ARP․
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems will be a plus․
* Familiarity with mobile device software and hardware․
* Strong customer service and communication skills․
* Strong troubleshooting skills․
* Fluent in Armenian and Russian to support customers via phone and email․
* Knowledge of English․
* Prior contact center experience preferred, but not essential․
* Have a flexible schedule, including the ability to work shift and weekends․
* Good team and Individual player.
* Response to the company's customers' telephone calls, letters and virtual requests of technical character in an efficient and timely manners․
* Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Internet products and services․
* Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more․
* Fix registered problems during the first contact and transfer non-resolved requests if necessary to the corresponding departments or staff member․
* Follow up to the accomplishments of registered customer requests․
* Conduct an ongoing registration of customer requests and accomplishments or any other outcomes․
* Report on the carried out activities and results to the technical support team leader.