Title:Senior C++ Engineer
Location:Yerevan, 105/1 Teryan Street
Deadline: 28 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Senior C++ Engineer will participate in the development of multiplatform Client/Server applications.
* University Degree in computer science or related field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience with production software design and development.
* Expert knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of the following:
* Advanced C++ with templates and STL
* QT application development
* Designing and implementing SQL database oriented applications
* Experience in high performance and low-latency customer-facing application is an asset.
* Linux C++ application development experience would be an asset
* Knowledge of Boost libraries is an asset
* Good design skills, which include authoring good design documents before starting coding.
* Good problem solving and debugging skills
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Good time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Interest in the financial industry or knowledge of financial trading back office processes would be an asset.
* Design, document, and develop client-facing and internal multiplatform client GUI and backend C++ applications.
* Implement and support complex and reliable applications in a multi-tier environment.
* Adhere to consistent software development process and develop re-usable, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and reliable code. Utilize unit and component testing for higher quality code.
* Proactively communicate to other teams, including Business Analysts to understand the requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
* Perform architecture analysis of assigned components for both the client-facing and internal server applications.
* Mentor less senior members of the team.
* Communicating closely with Team Lead on task definition and planning.
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street