Location:Yerevan, 105/1 Teryan Street
Deadline: 28 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:This position will assist in developing new initiatives for our Corporate website and related Marketing web sites.
The Web Engineer will collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, developers, digital marketers and product owners to develop creative solutions for our corporate website and campaigns.
We’re looking for a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the following areas:
* CSS, SCSS
* Gulp, Node
* Adobe Photoshop CC
* Developing responsive webpages and sites
* Experience with a CMS such as Sitefinity
* Testing, debugging and troubleshooting browser, device or performance issues
* Writing/running unit tests and maintaining code quality
* Working in a fast paced, adaptable environment
* ASP.NET MVC and C#, .NET Framework 4.5
* Visual Studio 2015 or higher
* SVN & Git
The Web Engineer will have an important role to play in the growth of the business by focusing development on our core client-facing application (Questrade.com) and lead generating websites.
As a developer, their role will consist of:
* Working with designers and copywriters to create innovative ways of promoting our business offerings and services
* Creating responsive templates, web pages and UI elements using Sitefinity CMS
* Executing design requirements (e.g. from mock-ups, wireframes) to a high degree of accuracy and detail
* Implementing new custom CMS modules, calculators or reusable UI components based on business requirements
* Assisting in the development of responsive HTML emails
* Helping to roll out CMS patches and upgrades in order to maintain security and integrity of our applications
* Ensuring the quality of all projects launched by participating in testing, code reviews and release activities
The developer will be expected to contribute ideas and solutions in a creative agile team environment, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street