Location:Yerevan, 105/1 Teryan Street
Duration:Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
Deadline: 13 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Questrade International is looking for a Microservices Developer. The successful candidate will design and build scalable and robust microservices, serverless workloads and elegant APIs using Node.js as main technology of choice to host services on public cloud. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer who has worked with Docker containers and cloud native applications and has experience in creating RESTful or GraphQL APIs. Experience with modern cloud platforms like GCP or AWS is a big plus. C++ and/ or .Net Core knowledge is a plus. The incumbent will design and build new external and internal APIs and backend services for exciting business projects. He/ she will collaborate with multiple development groups to understand the project requirements and combine them to design and build a solution that can integrate to the current ecosystem of Questrade microservices and applications. He/ she will work closely with the Ops teams and provide DevOps support for the microservices and applications you create. As an active member of a scrum team you will work on not only delivering a high quality, scalable and avail bile products, but also on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
* At least 2 years of diverse software engineering experience;
* Expertise in working with Node.js stack; knowledge of C++ or .Net Core is a plus;
* Expertise in working with the following API technologies: RESTful or GraphQL;
* Experience in using SQL or NoSQL Databases (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL or MongoDB);
* Working knowledge of HTTP protocol;
* Familiarity with Docker containers, cloud native applications, microservices and serverless architecture;
* Experience with Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, GCP or AWS is a big plus;
* Understanding of different architecture patterns like event-sourcing, streaming, CQRS, CDC and serverless is a plus;
* Full stack experience and experience with modern web frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue is a plus.
* Work closely with API consumers to design API definitions for new microservices;
* Build scalable and robust microservices (or serverless workloads) with RESTful or GraphQL APIs using Node.js, C++ or .NET core;
* Host and provide engineering support for microservices on enterprise PaaS (Red Hat OpenShift) and public clouds like GCP and AWS;
* Maintain and enhance existing applications and solutions;
* Perform code reviews, assist team members with technical challenges and ensure SDLC best practices;
* Effectively collaborate with different groups like user experience designers, solution architects and business groups to collect, analyze and define requirements for new solutions;
* Perform testing of own code and create automated tests for continuous integration.
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street