Title:Senior Front-End Developer
Location:Yerevan, 59 Marshal Baghramyan ave., area 111
Duration:Long Term, full time
Start Date: 19 Mar 2019
Deadline: 19 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:As we have already built a team of 15+ brilliant and talented experts, it is time to step forward. We welcome an experienced Senior Frontend (Angular) Developer who strives to develop a first-class codebase using newest frontend technologies and practices.
Alongside the technical background and in-depth understanding of how software development processes go in IT, an ideal candidate has right work ethics and is ready to firmly stand behind our mutual success.
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in web application development;
- familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- understanding the communication with external web services;
- MA degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields;
- mastery in technical written English.
- experience in .NET technologies, C# and ASP.Net (MVC);
- experience with React.js and Vue.js;
- familiarity with version control systems;
- experience working with tracking tools suchlike JIRA and Confluence.
1. Develop and maintain the “client-side” of our web applications. Here you will bridge the gap between design and technical implementation while actively acting on both sides and allowing overview of large quantities of highly diverse data.
Typical tasks are:
- optimize the web applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- make suggestions for better solutions to problems;
- assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- refactoring of the existing code.
2. Enhance teamwork and collaboration.
While each of our team-member is differently creative, communicative and inclined towards problem solution, all of them have the same type of dedication and professionalism with 10+ years’ of experience under their belts. When team is moving fast in startups like us, teamwork is the effective force which holds it together.
Typical tasks here include:
- work closely with project manager and team lead to develop web applications;
- analyze and fix bugs in existing applications reported by clients or internal testers;
- interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams to follow the technology innovations together.
- this is an opportunity to be part of something big: everyone here has a special job assignment with quite reasonable value in common growth;
- you’ll learn a lot of: we are innovators thinking of latest technologies and original ways of addressing problems;
- you’ll improve your skills: we offer professional development opportunities suchlike workshops, trainings, etc.;
- nice working atmosphere: you will come to work with pleasure;
- competitive and flexible salary system.
Address: 59 Marshal Baghramyan ave., area 111