Deadline: 01 Apr 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The incumbent will be responsible to help, build, maintain, and troubleshoot our client's rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will join our talented team of engineers who deliver mission-critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
* 2 years of experience working in a production environment with distributed systems or high traffic sites
* Experience with Mail servers Administration (Exim, Postfix)
* Strong background in Linux/UNIX (CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu), Windows Servers (Active Directory technologies)
* Experience with Linux Containers and Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Docker and other virtualization technologies)
* Experience with Web and Hosting servers Administration (Apache Nginx, cPanel/WHM and ISPmanager)
* Experience with Database Administration (MySQL, MongoDB)
* Scripting experience (Bash, Python or Go) is a plus
* Basic knowledge of IP networks, L2/L3, DNS, DHCP, VPN and basic knowledge of the routing and associated protocols
* Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack and CloudStack is a plus
* Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
* Monitor and support all installed systems and infrastructure
* Organize the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, acting proactively
* Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
* DevOps Tools installation, configuration, management and testing
* Hardware installation and maintenance.