Location:Yerevan, 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.
Deadline: 29 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Technical Writer to join our team of dedicated profesionals in an exceptionaly friendly environment specialised in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
Our ideal candidate will produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented professionals who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers and others to make our products easier to use.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
* University degree in a relevant field;
* Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in texts and pictures;
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to describe complex problems to others, to listen and involve others in discussions;
* Detail oriented and Team player;
* Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
* Excellent knowledge of English.
* Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
* Analyse existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content;
* Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
* Write easy-to-understand user interface texts, user manuals, online help and developer guides;
* Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
* Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.