Location:Yerevan, 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.
Deadline: 29 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
* BS or MS in Computer Science;
* 1+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems.
* Linux system administration experience;
* Knowledge in modern in modern configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes;
* Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job;
* Passion for development best practices - unit testing, code reviews, community standards, and maintainable code;
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively;
* Ability to work in extended hours and willing to travel;
* Fluent in English;
* Scripting experience: Python or equivalent language, is a plus;
* Understanding of Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus.
* Collaborate with development/test teams to design, build and deploy an automated testing platform;
* Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration;
* Build tools/automation to manage deployment & configuration of our infrastructure;
* Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the pipeline;
* Continue to bridge gap between development and operations with a strong bias towards 'Infrastructure as Code' ;
* Provide recommendations to the development teams for new workflows and features;
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.