Title:Training and Development Manager
Location:Yerevan, Komitas 54V, 5th floor
Deadline: 31 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:VOLO is looking for Training and Development Manager to join our HR Team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in staff development of the company.
* Progressive HR experience with a focus on training and development;
* Proven ability to complete full training cycle (needs assessment, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate);
* Advanced organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Demonstrated flexibility and agility to work in a fast-paced environment;
* Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques;
* Make it happen attitude;
* Fluent English language skills.
* Conduct staff training and development needs assessment, identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed and design personal development plan for each employee at every professional level;
* Identify, develop and manage internal and external training programs to meet specific training needs;
* Conduct market research regarding available training opportunities and provide necessary information;
* Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and prepare evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects employees’ performance;
* Develop effective induction programmes;
* Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job mentoring and other methods;
* Plan and manage training budget;
* Maintain updated curriculum database and training records;
* Handle logistics for training activities.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor