Title:Automation QA Engineer
Location:Yerevan, Komitas 54V, 5th floor
Deadline: 17 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Automation QA Engineer will be working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team using full SDLC principles.
* At least 2 years of experience as QA Automation Engineer;
* Experience in scripting using Python;
* Working knowledge of Selenium frameworks;
* Basic knowledge of MS SQL;
* Working knowledge of automation testing tools;
* Experience in web, mobile applications testing;
* Strong knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Design and implement automation framework;
* Define and establish automation strategy and process;
* Prepare, execute and maintain Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Check lists for automated testing;
* Defect tracking and bug reporting;
* Communicate with clients, understand QA processes to align with business requirements;
* Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
* Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor