Location:Yerevan, Komitas 54V, 5th floor
Deadline: 14 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:VOLO is looking for experienced professional to fulfill a newly opened position of QA Lead responsible for establishing and maintaining the whole QA processes and functions on a company level.
* BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline;
* At least 8 years of enterprise software QA experience;
* Solid experience in establishing QA processes and creating QA procedures;
* Experience in automation testing and implementing test automation infrastructure;
* Excellent documentation and troubleshooting skills;
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
* Exceptional project management skills and program leadership skills, preferably with Agile methodologies;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Superior decision making and relationship building skills;
* Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
* Drive the quality roadmap and implement standards, methods, metrics and procedures ensuring and evaluating the quality assurance processes;
* Establish quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures;
* Provide relevant directions on QA technologies and initiatives;
* Drive test automation and ensure the company has efficient and effective regression test cycle;
* Prepare quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
* Plan, maintain, monitor and appraise QA engineers’ job results;
* Define the training strategy for QA engineers assuring their continuous professional development;
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational and professional workshops and other events.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor