Title:Senior Research Associate
Deadline: 23 Feb 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:FAST Foundation is looking for a creative, highly motivated and outstanding scientist, researcher, engineer and inventor with diverse experiences and interests in the life sciences for the position of Senior Research Associate. The role requires deep knowledge and understanding of the field. This is an exciting and interdisciplinary role for a highly qualified and motivated individual, who will be responsible for mentoring and supervising research associates and other team members. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, innovative scientist with an enthusiasm for generating and exploring ideas with world-changing potential. He/ she will be comfortable working in, and contributing to, a very dynamic and cross-functional team environment.
- PhD in Life Sciences;
- Strong publication track record in peer-reviewed journals for the last 5 years;
- Practical experience in some of these modern methods: molecular cloning, microarray techniques, real-time and conventional PCR, laser scanning microscopy, genome sequence analysis;
- Ability to design relevant experiments and to practice critical evaluation of the data and the findings;
- Highly adaptable and responsive to technical and business opportunities and need, comfortable delivering against challenging commitments;
- Team-oriented, highly motivated and execution-focused person with strong work ethic; ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary environment;
- Creativity in the ability to solve complex scientific and business problems.
- Coordinate deep research in the life sciences;
- Develop novel solutions that will lead to breakthrough commercializable ideas in the field;
- Make written and oral presentation of results to the team;
- Generate and support intellectual property for core projects;
- Monitor and evaluate analytical aspects of new and emerging fields, products and technologies in the life sciences.