Duration:Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
Deadline: 20 Feb 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:FAST is looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to provide analysis and counsel on legal and policy issues, as well as anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the Foundation. Moreover, the candidate will develop and recommend company policy and position on legal issues.
- Master's degree in Law;
- 4 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser;
- Excellent command of Armenian civil law, contract law, land law, and IP;
- Experience in working with startups;
- Ability to identify significant legal exposures for the Company while maintaining a practical approach to protecting against them;
- Strong knowledge of copyright, trademark and privacy law;
- Excellent command of English, Armenian and Russian languages, as well as written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player and high degree of professional ethics;
- Admission to practice law in Armenia is preferred.
- Draft and review contracts, corporate resolutions, legal opinions, and other legal documents;
- Represent the Foundation in the state authorities;
- Advise on different projects implemented by the Foundation;
- Give accurate and timely advice on a variety of legal issues;
- Draft policies and regulations;
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies;
- Conduct research and analysis of legal issues;
- Build larger global formal partnerships and collaborations;
- Work with the executive management to research and identify best practices and supportive rules, regulations, procedures, and policies that are favorable.