Title:Accountant/ Office Administrator
Location:Yerevan, Hakob Hakobyan St., 3 Building, 3rd Floor
Deadline: 03 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Accountant/ Office Administrator is part of a collaborative team working closely together and with other departments in the preparation of timely and accurate financial information for the Armenian subsidiary, and assisting the Corporate office on various projects.
- Recognized professional accounting designation;
- At least 3 years of pertinent work experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles; knowledge of IFRS and ASPE is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of supporting documents for financial statements;
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls review, improvement and implementation;
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel and a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Ability to "think outside the box" to work in a dynamic, constantly changing, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities;
- Excellent team player.
As an Accountant the incumbent will:
- Prepare timely and accurate journal entries as required in completing the financial statement close process;
- Prepare and maintain monthly general ledger reconciliations to the sub-ledger on a timely basis;
- Oversee local payroll process;
- Responsible for local regulatory compliance and tax filings;
- Provide year-end audit support;
- Conduct various analysis on financial and non-financial results;
- Participate in preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasting;
- Ensure adherence with internal controls policies and procedures and suggest improvements if required;
- Participate in the planning and improvements of financial statement close process and issuance of internal and external financial statements and financial information;
- Support the Corporate Controller in various related activities including cross functional initiatives;
- Support ad hoc projects in a fast-paced environment.
As an Office Administrator the incumbent will:
- Make travel arrangements, provide support to employees/ visitors from out of town;
- Order catering for the Company functions/ celebrations and meetings;
- Order office supplies;
- Provide general administrative support.
Address: Hakob Hakobyan St., 3 Building, 3rd Floor