Title:Spanish Speaking Incoming Tour Manager
Location:Yerevan, 4 Vardanants street, 0010 Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 06 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:"Armenia Travel + M" Ltd. is looking for a Spanish Speaking Incoming Tour Manager to join its team.
- University degree in Tourism or another relevant field;
- At least 1 year of experience in tourism or a relevant field;
- Knowledge of tourist attraction in Armenia is preferable;
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish, English, Armenian and Russian languages: knowledge of another foreign language (e.g. Arabic, Chinese) will be a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Customer-oriented person.
- Responsible for partnership relations both with internal and external partners;
- Develop individual and group tours as per requests of customers, as well as for tours preselling and promoting, including FAM tours;
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel agencies abroad;
- Responsible for negotiations with service suppliers (hotels, restaurants, cafes, transportation companies, guides, interpreters, entertainment companies, etc.) and organization of contracted tours;
- Organize, periodically update and manage the customers' database, including cooperation and sales history;
- Responsible for organization of business communication with all partners, suppliers and customers.
Address: 4 Vardanants street, 0010 Yerevan, Armenia