Title:Senior Scientist Data Analytics
Location:Yerevan, 19a Koryun st.,Yerevan
Start Date: 01 Mar 2019
Deadline: 04 Mar 2019
Salary Range: SALARY 700.000 + AMD
Description:Senior Data Analytics Scientist will drive data analytics projects and develop appropriate strategies to introduce new methodologies, in order to meet business needs. Identify, develop and implement solutions to scientific technical problems where few precedents exist through the application of scientific skills and knowledge while leveraging on x-functional collaboration. Act as SME towards Senior Management and may represent the Company externally as scientific technical expert.
• Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent with specialization in Data Analytics. PhD is an asset.
• 5-8 years of experience in Data Analytics, ideally in a multinational and cutting-edge environment
• Managerial experience in leading technical teams is an asset.
• Effective communicator with a strong analytical skills, capability to collaborate and influence, action driven.
• Fluency in English, Armenian or Russian would be a plus.
• Develop and propose business justification, scope and resource requirements to deliver solutions to technical problems.
• Plan and conduct data analytics projects from concept to effective and efficient solutions for end-users requiring independent thought and scientific technical judgment. Report on research and development activities according to Quality Management System.
• Review the latest scientific technological developments and identify those that should be researched further.
• Identify external partners capable to develop perspective scientific technical solutions
• Lead data analytics development projects requiring external collaborations to deliver needed services and products in-line with timelines and quality levels required for RRP development. Handle demanding time constraints. Direct activities of team members, consultants and vendors to ensure project scope, budgets and schedules are developed and managed
• Participate in andor lead multi-disciplinary, cross functional problem solving project teams. Collaborate across sites or functions to generate innovative solutions and ideas for scientific technical issues and direct vendors external resources regarding projects or scientific technical issues.
• Build-up knowledge in physics, electronics and RRP products, devise new approaches to solve problems. Contribute to building Intellectual Property Assets Portfolio. Keep abreast of latest scientific technical developments and ensure all this knowledge is captured and stored as per our knowledge management practice
• We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world
• We’re a certified global top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
Address: 19a Koryun st.,Yerevan