Location:Yerevan, Davit Anhaghti St., 23/6 Building, 5th Floor, Room 7
Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The incumbent will participate in audit and other assurance engagements.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Proactivity with staff and clients and ability to work under pressure to meet client expectations and deadlines;
- Proactivity in improving skills through training;
- Proactivity in working towards a professional qualification (CPA/ ACCA or AAA).
- Apply appropriate accounting principles and auditing standards to reach and support conclusions related to assigned areas;
- Effectively and proactively utilize basic capabilities of audit technology tools to perform and document work in assigned areas;
- Prepare internal written documents clearly and concisely;
- Obtain needed information from available client data and conduct appropriate client data analysis;
- Review client practices within an assigned area of responsibility and refer possible problems and solutions to team leader;
- Keep up with industry trends affecting clients;
- Develop understanding of service offerings within and across lines of service to identify opportunities to meet client needs;
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times through punctuality, appearance and presentation;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
Address: Davit Anhaghti St., 23/6 Building, 5th Floor, Room 7