Title:Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
Location:Yerevan, 105/1 Teryan Street
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Junior Quality Assurance Analyst will provide expertise in the area of Manual as well as automated QA activities for applications developed by the Questrade Technology Group (QTG) with particular focus on the trading platform, web components and high volume data flow and transactions.
• BS in computer science or related field
• Experience with testing high performance systems
• Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX and WINDOWS environments
• Basic knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology and testing knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools.
• Good analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
• Good interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.
• Knowledge of Trading Systems and Trading concepts, particularly within the Equities realm, is considered an asset
• Strong ability to learn business, new technologies and methodologies
• Testing Tools: Ability to adapt and learn quickly with any testing tool
• Understanding of basic concepts of automation testing.
• Write test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle.
• Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
• Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests
• Develop automated regression test cases using automated testing tools
• Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
• Foster a continuous improvement of related knowledge base
• Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven
• Work closely with Development to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds
• Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results
• Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street