Location:Yerevan, 105/1 Teryan Street
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Microservices Engineer will design, document and build microservices using technologies like .Net Core, Entity framework, NodeJS, and GraphQL. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer who has worked with docker images and cloud native applications and is an expert in writing RESTful APIs.
As a Microservices Engineer, you will design, build, and document new APIs and applications for multiple business projects. You will work with multiple development groups and architects to understand the project requirements and combine them to design and build a solution that can integrate to the current ecosystem of Questrade microservices and applications. You will work closely with the Ops teams and provide DevOps support for the microservices and applications you create. As an active part of a scrum team you will work on not only delivering a high quality working product in a timely manner, but also on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
• Diverse Software Engineering experience (3+ years)
• Expertise in working on one of the following technologies: .Net Core, NodeJS, GraphQL, C++
• Full stack experience and experience with modern web frontend frameworks is a plus
• Master in writing REST-based services
• Familiarity with building, unit testing and deploying Docker images as well as familiar with CI concepts for microservices
• Knowledge of different PaaS solutions - OpenShift, CloudFoundry, etc.
• Worked closely in a scrum team with a cross functional team
• Experience in using SQL Databases (e.g. MSSQL/MySQL)
• You have experience in using NoSQL Databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience with Git, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, UML
• Experience with major cloud providers - AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP protocols (sockets)
• Understanding of Event-driven, streaming architectures, CQRS, etc.
• Knowledge of system design and software architectures
• Familiar with containerization and orchestration solutions - Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
• Multithreading development experience
• Work closely with application developers to determine API design for new microservices
• Build microservices with Restful APIs using .Net core, Python and NodeJS
• Setup microservices on enterprise PAAS
• Build and provide support teams with Docker images for new microservices created
• Maintain and enhance existing web applications and ensure all internal systems are integrated.
• Perform code reviews, assist team members with technical problems and ensure best practices
• Participate in designing new application features and functionality, writing API's, scalability and maintainability improvements.
• Meet and interact with user interface designers, solution architects, marketing specialists, database architects and.NET developers as needed to elicit, define, analyze and document requirements for new application.
• Monitor microservice under team’s domain for issues and improvements
• Perform testing of own code and write unit tests as well as automated tests for continuous integration
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street