Location:Yerevan, 2 Adonts Street, "Yeraz Business Center"
Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:BlueNet LLC is looking for an experienced and energetic QA Engineer to join its team.
- Educational background in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in development of test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software testing life cycle;
- Good communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Good team player, energetic and full of creative solutions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests;
- Experience in working with both automated and manual testing tools is desired;
- Knowledge of MS SQL will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Git and Jira is desired;
- Selenium knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages will be considered as a plus;
- Good technical English language knowledge is desired.
- Review and analyze requirements and specifications of all projects;
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans and test cases);
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Discuss project issues with the development team;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases;
- Work closely with the development team.
Address: 2 Adonts Street, "Yeraz Business Center"