Location:Yerevan, 2 Adonts Street, "Yeraz Business Center"
Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:BlueNet LLc is looking for an Android Developer to join its team.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in software development for Android;
- Knowledge of Operating System (OS) architectural and security concepts, specifically for Android;
- Understanding of general and mobile-specific networking concepts and experience with corresponding troubleshooting tools;
- Experience developing, tuning, and/ or maintaining VoIP systems or a demonstrated knowledge of the related protocols is a plus;
- Experience with core Android constructs (layouts, widgets, views, services, activities and fragments);
- Experience with Google libraries (Play services, Maps, etc.);
- Experience with development on multiple form factors (phone, tablet, Wear);
- Good understanding of OOP programming principles and design patterns;
- Knowledge of Android Support Libraries;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Familiarity with continuous integration is a plus;
- Experience in a true agile/ scrum environment is a plus;
- Experience with the Android NDK (Native Development Kit) is a plus.
- Design, develop and test major technical prototypes for future products;
- Research techniques, third-party tools and frameworks that can provide useful building blocks for the Company's solutions and recommend potential courses of action;
- Clearly document solutions that have been explored and articulate the reasoning for choosing a path forward.
Address: 2 Adonts Street, "Yeraz Business Center"