Location:Yerevan, Hakob Hakobyan 3
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Seven Smarts LLC is looking for an experienced Data Analyst for its startup Buymie, which is focused on delivering groceries from the customers' favorite stores. The Data Analyst will develop innovative analytical approaches to merchandising, supply chain, customer, and pricing strategies. The incumbent will create practical methods to forecast demand, understand customer preferences, simulate business outcomes, and optimize major investments.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or any quantitative discipline with relevant work experience;
- 2-5 years of experience in retail, FMCG or transport modelling, financial analysis, management consulting, and data-driven project management;
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server); skills in SQL development and ability to create queries to meet business needs;
- Organized person capable of independently managing complex analytical projects from start to finish;
- Strong, out-of-the-box thinking, and curious mind;
- Ability to easily communicate complex ideas.
- Work with IT teams, management and/ or data scientists to determine organizational goals;
- Drive the collection of new data and refine, process, and integrate existing data sources;
- Perform data analysis, develop insights, and effectively communicate the results to the stakeholders;
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques;
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets;
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management.
Address: Hakob Hakobyan 3