Location:Yerevan, 3 H. Hakobyan str., 2nd Section, 5th floor
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:FINLEX LLC is looking for highly motivated and qualified lawyer to perform legal activities and provide legal consulting services to the clients of the Company.
- BA in law and Master’s in law; Ph.D. in law is an advantage.
- Member of RA Bar Association (Attorney license)
- At least 10 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser in a commercial organization.
- Good knowledge of RA Civil, Labor, Administrative and Custom legislation.
- Strong emphasis on Tax Law, International Business Law and IP LAW.
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to develop effective working relations with colleagues.
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Conduct Legal researches and provide legal advisory on different issues.
- Work closely with the staff to prepare comprehensive briefs on everyday cases.
- Participate in interpretation of legal issues and assistance in contract related disputes/ claims resolution process.
- Represent the Company and its clients in state authorities and in relations with counterparts.
- Provide high quality legal consulting and support to clients.
- Research and analyze Armenian and international legislation.
- Perform other legal activities when required.
- Maintain documentation flow and reports in compliance with internal rules of legal department.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issues to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
Address: 3 H. Hakobyan str., 2nd Section, 5th floor