Title:Senior Software Engineer
Location:Yerevan, Abelyan St., 6/1 Building, Rooms A-302, 304, 305, 307
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Ogma Applications is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer with in-depth knowledge of software development processes. In order to join and succeed in the team the incumbent must have enthusiasm and energy to work in an entrepreneurial environment. As a senior member of the team in Armenia, the Senior Software Engineer will work closely with other developers and his/ her peers in the US and other teams around the globe to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver on class software.
- At least 4 years of extensive development experience, and at least 4 years of experience with the following technologies:
a) Pure C# code both on the middle tier and as part of the web UI layer of ASP.NET;
b) IIS 7.5 or 8;
c) MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of KendoUI is preferable;
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, specifically the following packages: messaging, threading, generic collections, custom controls and ADO.NET;
- Experience with technologies such as MVC 5;
- Extensive programming experience with standard management and instrumentation API's;
- Ability to work independently as well as with other members in the group;
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and methodologies and knowledge of complete product development life cycle;
- Strong inter-personnel skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a global team and thrive on technical challenges;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Work with the Senior Architect in the US or Armenia to get aligned with product roadmaps and assume a key role in the development of products;
- Specify and design the software internal modules' architecture and solution;
- Develop highly complex, efficient and scalable software systems with multi-technology components, test and troubleshoot them when necessary;
- Know the best modern practices; periodically monitor and improve the used development environment and process;
- Perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems and translate them into functional specifications;
- Work with Scrum software when leading the work process for the team.
Address: Abelyan St., 6/1 Building, Rooms A-302, 304, 305, 307