Title:Software Support Consultant/ Trainer
Location:Yerevan, Abelyan St., 6/1 Building, Rooms A-302, 304, 305, 307
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Ogma Applications is seeking to employ a Software Support Consultant/ Trainer for Jewel Mate business management software developed for its vendor. The job is in-house only, remote applicants will not be considered. Software Support Consultant/ Trainer role involves implementation, training, and support of Jewel Mate business management software for the customers operating in both wholesale and retail jewelry industry. The work will be performed mostly through phone calls and remote internet connection with the customers. The position involves working individually and as part of a team with diverse skills and provides potential for professional growth.
- Bachelor's degree (or University Senior) in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields;
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of inventory management, customer relationship management, accounts receivable, and accounts payable business processes;
- Familiarity in one or more accounting software such as Quick Books or equivalent;
- High level of computer competence;
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to assess a situation from the end user's perspective;
- Organized and self-motivated individual eager to learn and take responsibility.
- Configure the software and conduct training for new customers on the use of software;
- Understand and test data conversion operations and data mining;
- Responsible for system analysis, troubleshooting, support, and consultation for existing customers;
- Analyze, design, document, and test custom programming requirements;
- Perform release updates for existing customers.
Address: Abelyan St., 6/1 Building, Rooms A-302, 304, 305, 307