Title:Design and Art Officer
Location:Yerevan, 23/6 Davit Anhaght Street
Deadline: 18 Jan 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Design and Art Officer will be responsible for designing texts and corporate items in the official pages and social media pages of the Company and the Clients, and for their updates and development. The incumbent should follow the brand book of the Company and the Clients while performing his/ her tasks, should come up with new ideas and report directly to the Communications Department Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or a related sphere;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience;
- Good knowledge in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written; good knowledge in Russian language;
- Extensive computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW);
- Ability to work in strict time limits;
- Ability and willingness for group work;
- High personal qualities (communication capability, sense of responsibility, honesty, commitment, professional interest).
- Design info graphics, images and other promo contents based on brand identity of the Company and the Clients for their published materials in official pages and social media;
- Follow up, and upon need discuss and update corporate items of the Company and the Client brand book;
- Design and produce graphics, charts, tables, and text material for visual presentations, proposals, etc.;
- Arrange the printing of the art content materials, bringing them to the required format;
- Contribute to Communication's team work with ideas on visual and design matters;
- Translate job related materials from English language into Armenian language upon need;
- Cooperate with other specialists to find out possible errors and correct them;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Address: 23/6 Davit Anhaght Street