Title:IT Project Manager
Location:Yerevan, 24/6 M. Baghramyan ave., Yerevan 0019, Armenia
Deadline: 13 Jan 2019
Salary Range: SALARY FROM 250.000 TO 450.000 AMD
Description:IT Project Manager is a senior professional position responsible for organizing, implementing and overseeing IT projects in accordance with the project terms of reference and other specific requirements.
- University degree in a relevant field; possession of technical background;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Experience in managing projects with a 100K USD and higher annual budget;
- Experience in managing agile software projects in Jira environment;
- Experience in donor funded project management is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people at a time.
- Manage various projects assigned by the management of the Company;
- Create and execute projects in compliance with PMBOK Guide and Standards;
- Communicate project plans with the clients' project managers, local team leads and developers;
- Supervise the timely delivery of the project tasks;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks via Jira issue tracking and code integration planning and management system;
- Manage daily operational issues of the projects;
- Act as a liaison between the programming team and clients;
- Develop, manage and supervise QA tests.
Address: 24/6 M. Baghramyan ave., Yerevan 0019, Armenia