Location:Yerevan, 6/1 Abelian
Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:As a Web Designer at CodeRiders, you will be responsible for crafting effective, beautiful, and modern digital experiences. You'll have an opportunity of working for a company that will give you a professional career growth together with a friendly environment.
• 1-3 years designing user-friendly experiences for the web.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Marketing or a related field.
• Portfolio featuring a variety of responsive web design solutions.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team and are comfortable presenting and explaining design ideas and decisions effectively.
• Ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals.
• Experience with design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
• Design and develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate ideas to stakeholders and designers.
• Work closely with designers, developers, content writers, and various stakeholders to ship and maintain exceptional user-friendly and forward-thinking interactive experiences for the web.
• Conduct both qualitative and quantitative user research to deeply understand our customers' motivations and needs.
• Identify the clients’ needs and turn them into a visual design
• Design sample page layouts, graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs
• Optimize the design for search engines
• Design the website's visual imagery and ensure it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
• Test the website to ensure it is working
• Research current design trends
Address: 6/1 Abelian